- Friday Night Funkin’
- No Developer
- Android IOS
- 88 Mb
Get the game
Friday Night Funkin’
This is a game to bring out the rockstar in you. It's a musical rhythm game where you compete in a freestyle war to show off your musical prowess to your girlfriend's father, an ex-rocker.
You aim to win his heart with the power of your music; the game is popularly known as FnF, it was created by ninjamuffin99, and Kawai Sprite incorporates the music. You can set the game to any difficulty level you like.
Play FnF on our website for Free using your PC. The game is not available on mobile.
How to Play Friday Night Funkin’ (Fnf)?
Click play to see if you have what it takes to endure weeks of freestyle combat. Complete the tutorial level to gain a sense of the work ahead to stay on top of your game. You have the option of playing in story mode or free play mode.
You can engage in musical combat with game characters in the free-play mode. You can customize the difficulty settings in the story mode. Use the WASD button to mimic your opponents' singing while in this mode.
A bit of advice to get you through the game is as follows:
- Make sure you read the story to understand the tasks ahead.
- Most of the Navigation is done with arrow and WASD Keys. Follow the music flow with these keys as you proceed through the freestyle battles.
- Use the "+" and "-" keys to increase or decrease the music level.
- Use "0" to mute.
- Use the Enter key to select between characters and navigate options.
- Use the escape button to exit the game interface.
Are you prepared to release your inner rockstar? To begin, click the play button!